Investment proposals are open to all entrepreneurs seeking funding for new businesses at the seed, start-up or early stages of the life cycle.
Generally, applications shall be reviewed by the Secretariat and presented to Angels on the basis of the following criteria:
- High barriers to entry
- A complementary management team
- Scalability of the the business
- A differentiated value proposition.
Click to apply
The funding process:
Step 1 -Register online as an Entrepreneur
Sign up to the Gust platform for entrepreneurs. Using the click to apply icon on the lower left bottom of screen to be redirected to the GUST website.
Step 2 - Start your online application
- Complete the registration providing your name and contact details including your telephone number
- Proceed to provide details about your company
- Upload your business plan or pitch deck and supporting documents
- Finally upload and share your information with GAIN
Step 3 - Prescreening
Pre-screening by GAIN Secretariat.
Step 4 - Pitch to Angels
Successful applicants are sent to the monthly pitch sessions for consideration by Angels
Step 5 - Know your status
Successful applicants make a pitch to the Angels at a monthly session. Decline letters are sent to unsuccessful applicants.
Step 6 - Negotiation
Successful entrepreneurs enter into negotiation with interested Angels.
Step 7 - Funding
Following successful negotiation, funding, coaching, and support from Angel Investor (s) commences.